HOLY SHIT SIGNAL BOOST
SIGNAL BOOST THIS
REDDIT FOR GOOD!
(Source: srsfunny, via inspo-motivate)
Certain plants can purify the air taking out toxins or bad or stale air, these are some wonderful plants to keep around the home.
1. Bamboo Palm: It removes formaldahyde and is also said to act as a natural humidifier.
2. Snake Plant: It absorb nitrogen oxides and formaldahyde.
3. Areca Palm: One of the best air purifying plants for general air cleanliness.
4. Spider Plant: Great indoor plant for removing carbon monoxide and other toxins or impurities. Spider plants are one of three plants NASA deems best at removing formaldahyde from the air.
5. Peace Lily: Peace lilies could be called the “clean-all.” They’re often placed in bathrooms or laundry rooms because they’re known for removing mold spores. Also know to remove formaldahyde and trichloroethylene.
6. Gerbera Daisy: Not only do these gorgeous flowers remove benzene from the air, they’re known to improve sleep by absorbing carbon dioxide and giving off more oxygen over night.
the last one tho
(Source: opencult, via blow-job-queen)
Children Read To Shelter Cats To Soothe Them
(Photos by Animal Rescue League Of Berks County. You can follow them on Facebook.)
Also good for the kids. They encourage having slow readers read to the family pets. A dog will listen to a kid read a whole book one damn sssyl-la——-ble at a time, and it will never get frustrated, or correct their pronunciation, or start playing Angry Bird because it can’t stand listening to the slowness any more. The dog will look at the kid approvingly, because, human. Human is talking. Human is interacting.
So this is a great win-win.
i am a 26 year old man and this almost made me cry
(Source: dakotaangel, via manda)
Sofia Vergara on women.
Water Experiment No. 33 Automata
What a beautiful work of craftsmanship.
By: Dean O’Callaghan
this is the craziest thing to watch